Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dirty Politics ???

FROM ANASAZI RULES AND REGULATIONS
9.  No industry,  business,  trade,  occupation or profession of any  kind whatsoever shall be 
conducted, maintained or permitted on any part of the property without the specific written 
authorization of the Board of Directors or unless authorized by the CC&R' s,  nor shall  any  "For Sale" , 
"For Rent",  or For Lease" signs or other window displays or advertising be maintained or permitted on 
any part of the common elements or in any Unit therein.  The right is  reserved for the  Declarant and 
the Board of Directors or its  agents to  place  "For Sale",  "For Rent",  or  "For Lease" signs on any 
unsold or unoccupied Units. 

SO SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR BOARD MEMBERS


CONFLICT OF INTEREST 2 Not Only Brian Mcbride and wife selling Real Estate while on Board Here is Janet's Sign in Anasazi Window !!
                             RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES !!
*******************************************************
                         DIRTY POLITICS

Well after learning of the Board has Attempted a NEW Way to attempt to silence the Webmaster

As you all know the Board here and  Management Company were not very keen on this website, Which has enabled Residents to speak about issues on their mind with out a 3 minute limit..

They have tried everything they could think of to try to silence me and the other Residents that were figuring out their game here

So lets get to the heart of the matter
1st ..I was and remain the only Resident who was requested by office to replace my proxy as an owner
Yes No other Resident was asked or addressed at Board meeting other than me

STRIKE ONE BOARD..I PRODUCED IT and 4 more since 2004

2nd I was the only one called out at meeting about my dog who is 7 pounds over the limit and I was only one ever asked here at Anasazi

STRIKE 2 Board...I HAD APPROVAL LETTER AND PRODUCED IT TO OFFICE

3rd.  Through a little bird I was informed of the Board starting a New Motion for background checks for volunteers at Anasazi, This was after they thought they had the Webmaster

Well not being as perfect as our Grand Board they had discovered I had a small bump in my past (Minor) and they thought that I would flunk their background check  WRONG

I put this out there as I tell all sides and not embarrassed by this small mistake in life... Skeletons in  most of your closets  lol

Now 1st off according to Az law a background check can only go back 7 years with the exception of Government or Banking industry which are allowed 10 years..My Bump was over 12 years ago ..Any reference beyond 7 years violates a Federal mandate

Now Just for the Boards info.. In 2004 My rights were restored by the Superior Court of Az which Means I cannot be refused any position. do to background, 

In which is why I have been the General Manager of a 3 Corporate Companies the last 10 years  overseeing 70 Employees and a half million dollar a month intake, My rights were all restored and I am a registered voter..So My Background is NO ISSUE

The reason I explain this private issue here as I am not exempt from the truth and very small few are making it a Big point 

Now I have stated I was not Running for the Board i, BUT if I choose I cannot be denied..If so It will be a Violation of Federal Law...AND I DO
Have more qualifications than our present Board of Directors 

I MAY HAVE TO RECONSIDER AND RUN 

STRIKE 3   You did not do enough homework Board,,I PASS 
YOUR OUT !!!

Many people i discussed this with including  my Atty,  told me to wait for them to make this mistake, But I am not interested in suing, But did want to make sure Board knew I was ahead of them again ..That gave me a better feeling than suing for OUR HOA money ..

I THINK  they may be getting nervous about the Documentation of Conflict here ?? Thank You

SO IN CLOSING....This Blog will continue, I will continue to Attend Board Meetings and use my 3 Minutes when needed...Too THE BOARD  

I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO MAYBE TIME TO CLEAN UP YOUR ACT..I will continue to operate Blog and hopefully some changes around here will change the tone of this Blogsite

Again as always I thank and appreciate all the support

Many of you have felt intimidated by this Board and Management Company

ONLY THING IS THIS TIME THEY HAVE MET SOMEONE WHO HAS A TRUE CONCERN OF THE PLACE I CALL HOME AND HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE TURN WE HAVE TAKEN..

But it will take a little more than these Apparent Dirty Tricks By Board to Quiet me....I was involved in Chicago Politics for 25 Years  Your weak ass Attempts are Kid Games// Great Try But Sorry       You Just Keep making it easier to attack you legally  I have all the time in the world to wait for that mistake....

Reference

Federal Law states that only Government Agencies, Hospitals and other positions that deal directly with Healtcare, Banking, or Law Enforcement are immune to the 7 years Fair Credit and Reporting Act. 

Employers are only allowed to go back 7 years. Read the Fair Credit and Reporting Act for more details about this. This applies to all states and if a potential employer is asking for more background than 7 years they are actually in violation of this Federal Mandate

Read more: 
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_far_back_do_employers_background_go_in_the_state_of_Arizona#ixzz23SskjkbO

Under the FCRA, a background check report is called a "consumer report." This is the same "official" name given to your credit report, and the same limits on disclosure apply. The FCRA says the following cannot be reported:
  • Bankruptcies after 10 years.
  • Civil suits, civil judgments, and records of arrest, from date of entry, after seven years.
  • Paid tax liens after seven years.
  • Accounts placed for collection after seven years.
  • Any other negative information  after seven years.
  • https://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs16-bck.htm
  • *****************************************************************************************
**********************************************
Mr Webmaster
The people in Unit 117 must attend tomorrow's board meeting and be given the time to tell how this Blau guy and this management team treated them! 
Why is this Blau person still allowed to make money off this property?  Ban him from doing business here!

NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THEY WERE TREATED BY THE ABOVE!
J #9
*********************************************
MICHAEL BLAU IS THE CARP OF THE REAL ESTATE AT ANASAZI

HIS DAYS AT ANASAZI WILL BE SHORT LIVED.. MAYBE WE VISIT HIS OFFICE AND TALK TO THIS WIMP  THE WAY HE TALKS TO OLD PEOPLE.....Cmon Michael Blau    You look like a WUSS, Act like a Wuss  and we just called you out..Your Pic has returned here for the world to see !  and have key worded your name so anyone searching Google will  see your treatment of others here at Anasazi...   Apology needed here at Anasazi...............  HERE IS HIS HOME PHONE IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR HIM LOL


Michael T Blau

(480) 538-8999 Home
(602) 451-5482  Office


No comments: