Thursday, May 17, 2012

Their Plan

This morning I was presented a letter from a group  about 20 Residents this morning and they all worked out a Great Future Plan for Anasazi, This is the letter they provided me to print...I look forward to your thoughts on this plan to put Anasazi back on the map........Please Read , Consider and Send Your Comments!!  Thank You


Here's a thought.....
While We realize we can never please 100% of the Anasazi residents, what about this????
IF they remove Pete and Dan:
The New Board terminates AAM.

The New Board hires an accounting firm and a lawyer to handle HOA issues.  It would give them some time to decide if they want to hire another management company or (go self-managed. (See next paragraph)   


The New Board hires back as many of the old staff as possible including Marianne, Dan, Pete, Frannie & Syndy (not sure about the others)...You know that smiley crew that was so friendly and ALLOWED to TALK to Residents
They have to admit that even if they  get most of the employee's back it is better than they have now.
We say Give Marianne and Old Crew 6 months...and we will get this place back the way it should be.

*********************************************************************************
Anonymous said...
MR. WEBMASTER: WHO STARTED THE RUMOR THAT DAN AND PETE WILL BE FIRED? This comment: They have to admit that even if they get most of us back it is better than they have now.




Tells me that a former employee is starting "RUMORS" and you are running with it. I am so disgusted by all of this, people grow-up and stop acting like little children! If you say that you have had alot of dealings with Wayne and Ro, then why don't you go to the office and sit down with them and ask what's going on! If you really want the truth.

I asked them and I was told that this is a rumor like so many of the rumors that have been started at Anasazi. I truly believe that there are former employees and ex-vendors that are starting these rumors. Don't post rumors until you find out the facts. You will save face!!

May 17, 2012 5:19 PM
WEBMASTER NOTE
Again another one that doesn't understand this is open forum, I print what people are asking, Another thing THE ONLY PEOPLE SAVING FACE SHOULD BE OUR BOARD..They are the ones with eggs on their faces!!  And again if disgusted ?  Dont Read or move or are you the family of a Board Member ??..I see you dont sign your name either  ....?????    ..Whats your reply now Mouth ?? 


 PS :Yes I run with it, You wanna Run with it give me  $5,000
and you can own the Blog !! Until Then ..Dont Tell me what I can write


PSS: If you could comprehend what you read, You would have seen that 
I had stated I never heard the Rumor, Sooooo? 
Just Reporting what is asked!
Anonymous said...


I'll answer that Mr Webmaster, Thats just another letter from the dwindling old wimp 
brigade we have here, They know their days are numbered in the Fall, 
We just have to watch them till then, You know Make sure Robt Burchmore 
 doesn't sign us up for anymore insurance policies before we rid ourselves of them
or they benefit any further personally while in office, I thank you for your website 
and keep up the good work.
*****************************************************************************    


Webmaster Note


No sweat I had phone calls today from Minnesota to Calgary,From Residents
 who are fed up Telling me to keep 
on with my crusade, Many called me the sacrificial Lamb ??  lol  
I have never backed down in my life period 
and these wimps cant even wipe my BUTT


Anonymous WIMPS AT THAT!!
You all know me I stand tall at meeting, Not like
 the ones here that 
hide in their bedroom 
and write  threats to me..Wimps  !!  


Waaaa   Waaaaaa
*************************************************************
Anonymous said

Hi Mike,
 
Again, thank you so much for speaking with me last night.  I think you are doing a tremendous job trying to get the association back on track.  Your effort is truly appreciated and keep your head up from the attacks on the website.  It does get brutal but many, many residents of Anasazi are supportive of you and your efforts.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR. WEBMASTER: WHO STARTED THE RUMOR THAT DAN AND PETE WILL BE FIRED? This comment: They have to admit that even if they get most of us back it is better than they have now.
Tells me that a former employee is starting "RUMORS" and you are running with it. I am so disgusted by all of this, people grow-up and stop acting like little children! If you say that you have had alot of dealings with Wayne and Ro, then why don't you go to the office and sit down with them and ask what's going on! If you really want the truth.

I asked them and I was told that this is a rumor like so many of the rumors that have been started at Anasazi. I truly believe that there are former employees and ex-vendors that are starting these rumors. Don't post rumors until you find out the facts. You will save face!!

Anonymous said...

The last place I would go to hear the SO CALLED TRUTH is to Wayne or Roe! They are going to tell you what the board wants them to say.

They work for this old, tired, out of touch, 50's era board. They are also employees of AAM who have a vested interest in this property.

If the rumor of Dan and Pete being let go are not true, then Wayne can post a comment in "CAPITAL LETTERS" saying to all the residents that Dan and Pete are "NOT" being terminated!

WAYNE??????? Any Comment?

Except for the 5 board members and their families, the rest of us want this old, tired group of out of touch people to just go away!

It is very easy to self manage this property and save the cut AAM is taking out of our HOA Fees. If anyone tells you different, they have an agenda and personal interest in keeping the Status Quo for their personal gains.