Sunday, February 5, 2012

DOOMS DAY??


Well I guess if we can not get the election postponed !!  Which is an idea all should be in favor of , If it means we can get a list of full time residents to form a slate here to run.


If not we saddle Brian McBride with a group of unqualified people to try to run a board of a complex of this size...Sounds like a dooms day plan


Cmon people whether you always agree here or not, IT still seems like a LARGE majority of residents have the same legitimate worry, And that is a Board that will raise HOA FEE'S, Not being in step with the times..We neeed to replace some old members here that have no clue its not 1977 anymore


We still Have time to keep budget in sight and also to keep fee's down..
BUT THIS CANNOT BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH 3 PART TIME RESIDENTS AND A RETIRED STEWARDESS


The Real Estate market is rising in Az every day...LETS NOT BE LEFT BEHIND .....We Need some new members, qualified in the technology, payroll and budgets of the times ..not 20 years ago..Anasazi is becoming more and more younger professional people and many folks from Canada, All who are putting fresh blood and money into our community..


IT IS TIME TO LET SOME NEW  QUALIFIED RESIDENTS HAVE A CHANCE TO MOVE US FORWARD.......


Dont be silent at this meeting..it may be your last chance for 4 years.........By then the other properties around us will flourish as we become as stale as the board running it  ..Push for an extension for board election ........Thank You M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Saturday Night, 2/4/12 around 8:00, went down to BBQ some steaks, heard a commotion by the dumpsters at Bldg 13, noticed 2 legs sticking out of the dumpster, started the BBQ, went over to see what was going on, there was a woman dumpster diving in there. Asked her if she was a resident, she said no, it was none of my business. Well, that started it off, told her to take a hike, this was a private property, she told me in to bug off (harsher words than this), which I again told her to take off ( harsher words), and she started to leave w/o not telling me to mind my own business. Another resident came by, asked what was going on, explained it to him, and he stated "oh, I thought you knew her"..Should of told him I thought it was his girlfriend...Anyway, no security came by, and I guess he must of called security ( According to another resident who told me the next day), but again, no security. This was now at 8:20 PM, and she stated that security changes their times to surprise people. Right...So, anyway, be aware that our property is not secure, and watch out for a White Female, about 5'8" tall, wearing beige pants and top. Can't tell you much more than that except she doesn't care what anyone says to her. Just an FYI.

Anonymous said...

Hi Webmaster, I would of call 911, but didn't bring my phone down with me, and all this pretty much happened pretty fast. As for security, I dont' have problem with them, I think Ryan and Mike are doing an excellent job, and they usually are around our area doing that time frame, probably off that night, and as for grabbing her and holding her until the Police arrived, sorry, I think it would of escallated into a bigger issue. Next time I will bring my phone, but since I don't believe with the exception of you, Web Master, no one else gives a hoot.