Thursday, January 12, 2012

Comments............

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post


Candidates ?? I think we ought to take some time and have a residents meeting Mr Webmaster, I think you may have a point on us taking people on the Board that should not be on the board, It is apparent that no one cares that. The Robert  does not even live here, Which is a joke in itself


 I agree with you that Izzy and Janet should make room for a new Board also We residents need at least 3 new people to help get things on a different track here o r we will be in the same sad shape as previous Board
 I agree that residents should take some time with this election in order to get us back up to par around here, Then the next step is to do something about cutting costs incurred by current management company we have Thank You


***********************************************************************************
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post


Just arrived from Alberta 2 day ago. Went to the Game Room to play Ping Pong with my wife last night and found out there is no Ping Pong Table anymore? 


Some nice ladies in the Club House said it was removed in June and has not been replaced. They then told me to read about what has been going on here at Anasazi on the residents web site since we left in April.
What has happened here since June? New Management Company that has been fired by other developments! Community Manager and helper that have no respect in the community! How did this happen?


 What is the Board doing to represent the owners concerns? The Board works for the property owners not the management company. The community manager works for the property owners. If the property owners want the management company and the staff removed, it is up to the board to handle it.
 When is the residents meeting? Before the Feb meeting?
******************************************************************************





I am not sure where to put this information that I just learned, 
so I will send it here. I just found out this past weekend that the owner of AAM 

Laura Ziff, is also Laura Lentin, who is Director for Medical Marijuana Inc.
 Is the owner of AAM also an advocate for the legalization of drugs in this State???? 
Should Anasazi be supporting this????

 I will let you decide. I wanted to see if what I heard was true 

so I went out to the Arizona Corporation Commission website. 
The name of the company is "Medical Marijuana Inc"

 file number 16515214, effective 1/07/11. 

What kind of property management company did we hire?!


No comments: