Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanks for all the Support...BUT

As webmaster I would like to thank all of you that have wrote me and asked to run for Board or have sent letters of support


Unfortunately I have decided to not run at this time, and the reason is very simple..It seems that people here do not want someone with qualifications in Business or technical, they just want a resume that you have lived here for ever..And we have Board members that don't even live here..go figure...No skills required.. With over 20 years experience in Large business management and Computer technology and budget coordination.
I just don't fit the bill.?  Not Popular?/ lol


There are many of you that have wrote me lately asking why I defend Brian Mcbride??I believe he has done a good job and put in much time,Of which should be appreciated..  Well I call it here as I see it and  many of you have moaned about it ..BUT remember I own this site and have control of it ...Just like the owner of a newspaper has complete editorial control..


BUT.WAS INFORMED TODAY THAT BRIAN HAS PURCHASED A HOME AND HAS HIS CONDO FOR SALE AND WILL BE MOVING FROM ANASAZI SO DON'T THINK HE WILL BE SEEKING REELECTION ...Which leaves us with Izzy and Janet who are useless and Robert Burchmore who does not live here...Great Future we have!!...


Thats why attendance is so very important at Board Meeting on 12/12/2011 @6pm


   I still believe AAM was a bad move and believe we can change some important things here at Anasazi, But with things around here staying the same..AND they will if you dont get a Qualified Board here.


You can look at having the property values of the west side here with HOA fees of North Scottsdale or finally get off your butts and make some changes


It is no secret here that a majority of residents would like Izzy and Janet to retire..If they did the right thing and allowed some new blood here we could see change, There is NO DOUBT that Robert Burchmore should be ousted Immediately  as he is not a Resident and this should be 1st qualification to run our Board


So As stated if in the future you Residents would actually want people here with exp to run for the Board I may reconsider But at this time my time is to valuable to play games with this place, I would prefer to keep that time working with my charity than to waste it here.As it seems here it is a popularity contest rather than bring some experience to the community 


Now If you don't make changes here soon I guarantee you all better start saving your pennies because with AAM and their budget YOU will be paying higher and higher HOA fees here in the future along with less amenities,Wayne is not a bad guy, and has tried to put in a great effort BUT is just a pawn for AAM so he is restricted and we are stuck outsourcing all labor here which is breaking our budget We are a Arizona Vacation Home and we are down to one heated   pool for 600 residents, You all need to start to think about the amenities we have lost or will lose
They put in a business center in office But no one has computer  experience so it is also a problem  ..Seeee why we need people who are up to date with knowledge of the real world ?? 


Its all in your hands..Fees keep going up!!  Ill just rent my unit weekly like the rest of absent owners here..Who never visit here but make money from us..I can afford an increase..CAN U ?


So again Thank You for all the support, I will remain the VOICE OF ANASAZI here at this website
and will be happy to place ads for those running for Board if they wish


PS note to some of my naysayers:  I do not run this website as a popularity contest, I write how I see it and will continue in my forum not yours..If interested in writing this column I would be happy to sell it to you, As i make no revenue here..so if 1 person or 1000 read it ..it is all same to me


BUT LAST MONTH WE HAD 2679 VISITORS READING HERE AND OVER 300 SOLID DAILY READERS  ..So you are using this tool as provided Thank You


Thank you all again for the many letters of support.. Remember this is your community..TIME TO TAKE CONTROL


PS  MARYANN .WE MISS YOU AND YOUR EXPERTISE 
____________________________________________________________

Here is STATS of VIEWERS  here for last month and places they read this website



Pageviews by Countries  Anasziliving.com 
11/4/2011-12/4/2011
United States
1,910
Russia
216
Canada
79
Germany
53
Latvia
26
Ukraine
20
Malaysia
12
Romania
11
Brazil
3
Argentina
2


Quite an audience we have developed ??? 
_____________________________________
P.S. DONT FORGET BOARD MEETING DECEMBER 12TH MONDAY 6PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Webmaster, I understand your frustration also, as a 14 year resident I have watched the shenanigans of late.I also believe that board members should live here as to see what is happening from day to day.I was one that supported your bid for board if you chose, But do understand you taking a step back.You are right this should not be a popularity contest but a group of qualified individuals..Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Syndy Hilburn has sent you a link to a blog:

I am so happy to be fired for my job performance. I miss all the residents so much. But what a load off not having to work for Wayne Yurk and AAM. I feel so much better, I am sure ya'll will feel the same after AAM is gone. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!! -Syndy

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where to put this information that I just learned, so I will send it here. I just found out this past weekend that the owner of AAM, Laura Ziff, is also Laura Lentin, who is Director for Medical Marijuana Inc. Is the owner of AAM also an advocate for the legalization of drugs in this State???? Should Anasazi be supporting this???? I will let you decide. I wanted to see if what I heard was true so I went out to the Arizona Corporation Commission website. The name of the company is "Medical Marijuana Inc", file number 16515214, effective 1/07/11. What kind of property management company did we hire?!