Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Resident Email

zre@aol.com to me
show details 11:58 AM (5 hours ago)



I have had an ongoing problem with the sprinkler heads spraying the front end of my car.  And unfortunately I had just paid over $200 to have my auto detailed and now it has spot deposits that cannot be washed off, have to be polished to remove.  I have requested management to check those sprinkler heads, but unfortunately I was told by the maintenance crew that is trying to correct the issue, that as soon as the lawn crew goes over the area - they will again, disrupt the sprinkler heads and the problem starts again.  I guess trying to get the lawn crew to understand they need to take care when mowing not to disrupt the sprinkler heads.
I want to also point out that the area closest to the front gate end in front of building 5 -  that is the issue area -does NOT EVEN HAVE GRASS - so basically our HOA fees are paying water bills for watering -  dirt, a dirt sidewalk and my car.
Also wondered why only some of the buildings have the pavers as sidewalk areas and some of us only have dirt sidewalks?  Why isn't this done for every building? Can someone please explain? 
Another issue, I have asked for and I get told whenever I ask for something - that there are other emergencies that need taken care of - is for someone to come up to the top floor of Bulldog 5 and do some touch up painting to the corridor wall areas - it looks like a ghetto from the elevator to my front door.  Rather embarrassing if you have guest come to visit.
I have now owned 4 units over the last 10 years (down to one  now) -  at Anasazi - so obviously feel it is a great place to live for many reasons and want to see the development maintain the quality lifestyle - since it is the reason I keep buying units here.
thank you,
Ms. C

No comments: