Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank You

 
 Michael Sansone
HOPE Mentor, M.I.S.S Foundation
Phoenix, AZ

Jennifer Soos I am the Father of 5 children, Ages: (In Heaven Dawn 33), Kristen-30, Nicole-29, Michael Jr.-27, and Michelene- 19.
After the loss of my daughter Dawn in 2001 to a hit and run driver, I was fortunate to learn about the MISS Foundation which has helped reshape my life. I am hoping that this tragic event in my life and the things I have learned along the way have suited me to help other parents cope with this unthinkable loss we share.
http://missfoundation.org/bios/msansone.html




The MISS Foundation is a volunteer  based organization committed to providing crisis support and long term  aid to families after the death of a Child, Of which I am a Member and  Mentor to other Parents, After the loss of our Dawn Marie ,They  supported me !! and countless other families.

These are a list of the Donors I would like to thank for their wonderful donation and support on July 5th 2011 Fund Drive.
Stop  Hit & Run in Arizona, Augie Sansone, Ramona Onesti,  Shawn Roberts  Soumilas, Lisa Vautrin-Davis, Vanessa Boffa-Forst, Michele Newton,  Margaret Lynch, Kristen Shamoon, Nikki Sansone, Mike Sansone, Debbie  Sansone, Elaine Sansone, David Gronke ,Many Anonymous Donors. Thank You All  From The Bottom Of My Heart!!
http://missfoundation.org/ 

No comments: