Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Michael Sansone

I am Interested in Running for Board.


Michael Sansone Bio


Business Background


Mr.Michael  Sansone is a 54 yr old seasoned marketing business leader with direct, traditional and Internet marketing experience as well as proven management skills and strong 12+ year track record. Extensive experience in business management,Heavy Sales Exp and product management, marketing strategy, sales promotion, branding and communications for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer products.

In addition to his marketing experience Mr. Sansone has over 10 years experience in producing Internet/Intranet and Web based technologies, developing comprehensive website business plans and strategy, management of design, content creation and technical development, to pre and post launch site marketing and web analytics expertise. Strong management and analytical skills, experienced in constructing business cases, defining business requirements, managing creative and technical resources, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing



Michael is the owner of  Blogs for Dollars  An innovative Blogsite Design Company since 2007
Also the owner of Worldtimeshare.. Which is in its 7th year of operation.



Personal Time


I have been working with the MISS Foundation for 8 years since the loss of my daughter Dawn Marie IN 2001  and I am a Mentor for other families that have experienced this tragedy 

I also have   just become a Facilitator for their Dad's Support Program,and asked to be main speaker at this Years Childrens Memorial on 12/11/2011 Here in Phoenix


The MISS Foundation is a 501 (c) 3, volunteer based organization committed to providing crisis support and long term aid to families after the death of a child from any cause. 


MISS also participates in legislative and advocacy issues, community engagement and volunteerism, and culturally competent, multidisciplinary, education opportunities.....http://www.misschildren.org/




Click here for my Profile


Anasazi Bio:


I Have been an Owner /Resident since 2004 and plan on Anasazi being my home permanently, I am the owner of this website and believe Anasazi is a great place to live, But also think we need to get it back up to par and out of deficit of which can be accomplished with a Board and Management company that really do work for all the residents and not just a few.


I believe many of us here are also wanting to get things back up to par, I may go against the grain here with a few of you on this...BUT  I do believe its time to reguild the Board here in order to keep us on track with the times, Izzy and Janet have put in time and it is appreciated but Believe you 2 need to step down and get some fresh new ideas into the Board along with filling Herbs position this will give us 3 fresh minds to our board of 5


With this I also wish to show my desire to be on the Board here at Anasazi...


So if someone familiar with the process could send me the info on how Residents go about running for Board Please send to me  .. Thanks again  Michael Sansone   (Webmaster)

No comments: